Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Robert Stevens Week 3
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:32:17 -0500

Robert:

The landscape is a nice, pleasant composition but the second pic is
decidedly more interesting.

I think that Don mentioned that the forward eye isn't sharp, and that
may be a problem when you make a large print, but it still "works" on a
portrait.

It looks like you have a great model for future PAWs!

Jim Hemenway
http://www.hemenway.com

Message from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> ([Leica] PAW Robert Stevens Week 3)