Subject: Re: [Leica] DC Next Weekend
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:11:00 -0500

> Steve:

> Still planning the get together next weekend near Union Station in DC?

> Robert Clark
> Lancaster, PA

Darn! I'd forgotten about that. A Leica meeting two metro stops from my
home and a five minute walk from school. And in a place that brews it's
own beer to boot!

Unfortunately, the semester is ramping up and I may not be able to tear
myself from the books. But it's very, very, tempting.

Simon Stevens

All work and no play, makes a man's Leica need a CLA.