Subject: Re: [Leica] Why I bought a Leica
From: Gary Elshaw <godard@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:16:37 +1300

Jim, do you miss the Alpa's at all? Just curious, I always loved the
aesthetics of them and have wanted to try one out since seeing a photo of
one when I was small. Come to think of it, i'm still small.

Cheers and all the best,
Gary

"People have never been more poor and still we keep hearing about how the
economy, this abstract entity, is doing better than ever, and while the rich
are building summer houses they are also building ghettos for the rest of
us."

- --Anonymous

OO
[_]<|