Subject: Re: [Leica] M 35 Summilux ASPH Dirt?
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:02:59 +0100

This is probably things rubbed off from the aperture blades. Open and
close the aperture for an hour while watching TV and see if you get
more dirt on the inside lens surfaces. (Better have them all at one
time than a repeat performance) If yes, send the lens back to Leica
for cleaning. I had more than a dozen specs on each of two of my
lenses (one was the Focotar enlarger lens) and the effect of cleaning
was spectacular, both on prints and checkbook. But yours are under
guarantee...