Subject: [Leica] Product placement Leica in the movie "The Weight of Water"
From: Howard Cummer <cummer@netvigator.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:21:32 +0800

Hi Luggers,
My wife and I went to see "The Weight of Water" last weekend about a photo
journalist (Catherine McCormick) assigned to cover the story of the murder
of two women in 1873. Catherine uses a beat up Leica M6 classic with a 35mm
Summicron to take a lot of pictures of her husband (Sean Penn) flirting
with his brother's girl friend (Elizabeth Hurley). Can't really recommend
the movie but was pleased to see so much of the Leica (and Ms. Hurley).
What was Hugh Grant thinking of?
Howard