Subject: RE: [Leica] BD's PAWWeekend
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 11:20:43 -0500

Thanks, Bob ... On my monitor, and in the print, you can indeed see much
more detail. You're right that the issue has something to do with photo.net
and not the internet. What I see on my monitor when I look at my scans, and
what I see when I post those scans on my website, is precisely the same. I
don't know what they are doing at photo.net, but I sure don't want to have
to calibrate my monitor to their standards.

Cheers

B. D.