Subject: Re: [Leica] St Louis dealers
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:57:02 -0600

Bill -

There's not a lot of Leica representation in St. Louis.  You'll find the
most used equipment at Jefferson Camera, 314-773-8539.  I believe they
usually have more Leica stuff than all other stores in town combined,
although I have seen the odd Wetzlar item in cases in other stores on
occasion.  It's a tiny story, family run (third generation now in charge),
and they've handled Leica from their beginning sometime in the late 30s or
early 40s.  They're nice people.

Cheers,
Kip