Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW week 4 Steve Unsworth
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:18:58 -0600

>> Week 4 is now available at...
>> http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_04.htm
>>
>> Alternative 1
>> http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_04alt1.htm
>>
>> Alternative 2
>> http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_04alt2.htm
>>
>> Alternative 3
>> http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_04alt3.htm
>>
>> Full index at...
>> http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/index.htm
>>
>> All taken in or around the Louvre here in Paris.
>>
>> Comments and criticisms more than welcome.

Alt 1 & 3 would be my choices for this week. #1 might be improved with only
the two people leaving and not the smaller folks in the BG. #3 just seems to
fill the space well although it gives me an awkward feeling...maybe it's the
statue getting ready to pee on the patrons ;)

And on the captions again. Maybe it they type of captions you put on the
photos. Most have humor to them even if the photo doesn't show that same
humor. This may detract from the photos for the simple reason they don't
relate...just a thought.
- --
John
Chicago, IL