Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome lab in Northern California
From: "Steve Caspersen" <mectau@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:04:50 -0800

No, I think you are right, it must have been Hayward.  The film was
processed through Keeble and Shuchat in Palo Alto.  They only have one lab
that they deal with that will do K14.  Subsequent rolls were K-64 through
Kodak and K&S and came out great.  Are K14 films processed together in the
same batch with other Kodachrome film of different ISOs?

I understand that K14 is done by very few labs and only under license from
Kodak.  Is this true?   Are there other labs in CA processing K14?