Subject: Re: [Leica] Replies to LUG from digest
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:03:39 -0800

Using Outlook Express.  That doesn't work.  At school we only support
Outlook.  I will have to see if that works.  At home I guess I can switch.
A few people responded with Eudora, so that might be a possibility at home.

My e-mail was down for three days, so I hope those who responded didn't
think I was ungrateful.

I will download Eudora and see what happens.

Does Eudora read newsgroups?

Aram

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Replies to LUG from digest)