Subject: [Leica] Raul Garcia
From: Gary Elshaw <godard@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:42:10 +1300

Hi Don,

Can you point me in the direction of the article? The context from which
this quote is taken most definitely doesn't point to criticism of left-wing
government. I could quote the whole thing, but I don't want to bore anyone.

Cheers,
Gary

> The author of that message is Raul Garcia, a Cuban journalist, writing
> about the Communist bosses in the Communist countries such as Cuba,
> North Korea, and China where their people are only saved from starving
> only by the generosity of the capitalist countries.
"to be yourself, in a world that tries, night and day, to make you just
like everybody else - is to fight the greatest battle there ever is to
fight, and never stop fighting" -- e.e. cummings

OO
[_]<|
/|\
Gary Elshaw