Subject: Re: [Leica] Proper Peanut butter??
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:42:48 -0600

We have in Natchitoches one of the largest Walmarts in the World.  For a few
weeks after it was built, it WAS  the largest in the world. (We were so
proud!)

We also have a small town atmosphere, and three successful hardware stores,
including the one posted here.

http://www.sonc.com/paw/KFH.htm

We don't have a mall.  The nearest one is  60 miles away.

I shop at Walmart, I buy the Fuji film I shoot there, and I often have their
one hour lab process it.

I could not do my PAW many weeks without that lab.

We have another lab, but they are twice as expensive,  not open on weekends,
. . . and I cannot go grocery shopping while I wait for my negs to be
finished.

Sorry, I cannot condemn Walmart, at least here.  They employ a lot of people
(including our college students,) and like Nathan says, cause the good
merchants to get better.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com