Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 07:21:19 -0500

If I read your suggestion correctly, the PAW announcements would remain on
list and critiques would be on a different list much as political goes on
the Lugforum.

Sounds like a good suggestion.  For those on the list who don't want to see
the critiques then they can unsubscribe from that list.  I do think the PAW
should stay on list, that is what, forty or so messages a week?

Don Dory

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Success crisis)