Subject: RE: [Leica] Proper Peanut butter??
From: "Aram Langhans" <alanghans@komoto.naches.wednet.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 05:36:41 -0800

Doug.

My main grip is not that WalMart kills towns, but the way they go about it.
I am all for free market.  But to build three stores so close together, then
close two of them.  What about the jobs lost???  False hopes for a future???
If they want to build one store and let the stores that can't compete close
down, fine.  But building three stores within 35 miles of each other is an
execution, not free market attrition.

The photo of the birds - Great shot.  My only comment would be the bird on
the left w/o a tail, but then, you had only precious moments to get that
shot.  I would have blown it.

Aram

On my way to BiMart.