Subject: [Leica] peanut butter? off topic? the PLUG to the rescue!
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:06:31 -0500

Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> lamented on the peanut butter
thread:

>Now that I am an adult I buy Skippy Super Chunk and would only use
>"real" peanut butter to thicken the transmission fluid in a car I was about

>to sell to an in-law.
>
>Damn, this is so far off topic that I can't even SEE Solms from here. Gotta

>love it.

the PLUG is giving you an assignment, whether you want it or not. Those of
you PAWing and those of you NOT pawing, show us your stuff.

PLUG Photo 101 Assignment #1
"THE POLITICS OF PEANUT BUTTER"

Get up from the keyboard and make a photograph that shows the politics of
peanutbutter. How you choose to do this and how you define "politics" is up
to you. Each photograph MUST INCLUDE a jar of peanut butter. whether the
"mix it yourself" style or mass market smooth or crunchy. It's up to you.
Photographs to be posted monday January 28.

extra style points if you include "walmart" and extra points if you use a
SLG ("silly leica gadget" like a SNOO or a NOOKY or a BLUTBURT or
VISOWHATNOT)

Let's see whatcha got, flex your photo muscle.