Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:47:22 -0700

> Hi Brian,
>
> I like the idea in Craig Semetko's posting this morning -- to make it
easy
> for PAW participants to add comments to the picture page itself (see
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/semetko/folder-2423.html).
>
> As it is, much as I like to look at the postings and read the comments, I
> filter paw mail into a separate folder (there are more than 100 messages
in
> there as I write).
>
> Bill Harting

The web site noted above is attractive  for leaving your comments  right
there... as Bill says.

It offers  30mB of  free web space per person  (if you belong to the MUG).

A nice thing is that postings can be done,  of  that link,  to any or all
of the  groups, LUG,LEG,RUG,MUG,CV,Street, or your Mother.

Steve

Message from "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net> (Re: [Leica] Success crisis)