Subject: [Leica] Success crisis !!!!!!!
From: "Mildot" <longrange@swipnet.se>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:23:30 +0100

At this Rate, by the time next week comes around the the (SUCCESS CRISIS) posts will far out run the PAW POSTS,
Shall we then find a little cubby hole for them TOO !!!!  they too are clogging up the system.

I joined this group because i thought the idea behind it was as the name Suggests, LEICA USERS GROUP or should those that actually USE there Leicas be shunted off to the ALUG = ACTIVE LEICAS USER GROUP.

Any Leica user that has just joined this group must be by now, Having second thoughts .

I would much rather look at a PAW than listen to this dribble.

Respectfully

Paul