Subject: [Leica] from hell to Hollywood
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:17:09 -0800

Nick Ut is having an exhibit, a retrospective of his AP work since 1965,
 at The Perfect Exposure gallery, Los Angeles, CA. The exhibit starts on
February 14, with a reception that evening from 6-9pm.
Having stood elbow to elbow with him at different events, he is one of
the most considerate and kindest professionals I've run into. For those
of you in LA, or close by, it would be worth it.
I suspect, unless we have the kids with us, that a group of us will wind
up some place for the usual inebriation and chat.
  Slobodan Dimitrov