Subject: [Leica] Reply to request for PAW listing - and a little OT
From: "Brian McCarthy" <brian@imagespace.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 09:24:45 -0000

Will Ravenal asked me to add his link to my PAW list.

I tried to reply (Will - you're already listed!) and my mail bounced back.
This has happened to me once before and I was wondering if any of the
computer boffins on this list could tell me what might be happening. My mail
was bounced because - apparently, my domain does not exist! Here is the
message returned from the mail server:

<brian@imagespace.co.uk>... Domain of sender address brian@imagespace.co.uk
does not exist

Is this something I should be worried about, or is this merely a lack of
full DNS info available to the mail server I posted to?

Thanks

Brian McCarthy
brian@imagespace.co.uk
www.imagespace.co.uk