Subject: [Leica] Re: Success crisis
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 04:15:38 -0600

Tristan Tom:

>I agree, PAW postings should only be allowed one day a week.

Do we really want to restrict otherwise Leica-related posts to certain days
of the week?  PAWs on Mondays.  Alcohol on Tuesdays.  Underwear and lens
caps on Wednesdays.  Politics on Thursdays.  For sale and political flame
fallout on Fridays.  Watches and pens on Saturdays.  And then Sunday should
be declared a day of rest.  No messages allowed at all, so that people have
a chance to catch up.  :)

Eric