Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:38:59 -0600

I suggest you change from digest to email for the list, and use the
delete key and filters.  It will make so much more sense to you when
you do that.  How on earth can you  scroll through the tons of
material on the digest?

My take on the subscribers who don't know much about computers?  Well,
I just don't know how to answer that one.  If you can shoot with an M
Leica, you should be able to manage an email program.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com