Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex Update
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspw.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:09:18 -0500 (EST)

many thanks to gary.  indeed, using my wife's computer at home i have
no problem getting to gary's excellent pages at http://elshaw.tripod.com.

it must be a company firewall problem.  why is it that  I.T. is allowed
to cause the country such a brain-drain by hiring all the geniuses? :-)

the new pdf versions gary made are also great.

- -rei