Subject: [Leica] Re: Neal F's Week 4 is up
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:03:49 -0500

Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:31:28 -0600
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Neal F's Week 4 is up
on 1/22/02 2:49 PM, Neal Friedenthal at neal@nairobisafari.com wrote:

> <http://www.photoneal.com>

I see something in the first shot. I might have stepped back some still
keeping the guy in the doorway but giving more read to the business sign
(not the menu). Would bending the knees have helped keeping the doorway
frame straight and letting the menu fall offset? Dunno...
- - --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com

John,
I agree with you on trying to back up a little ,  unfortunately there was a parked car directly behind me. The complete business sign was in the Model A's
view finder, but it's not as accurate as it might be. As for bending down I was afraid that the cross pieces in the door might have blocked his face, but the
angle on the door frame is disturbing. I think that both problems could have been eliminated if I could have backed up a step or two. THanks for your
comments and come back. I hope to have at least one of the other pages more filled next week, (China) and possibly a couple of additional shots on the
Misc page as well as my next PAW.

Neal F
<Neal@photoneal.com>