Subject: [Leica] FS R lenses/ accessories/ WTB
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:29:23 EST

I'm looking for a 35mm Summicron-R E55 version.

FS-- Prices reduced from last week's offering

24mm Elmarit-R 3cam sn2767xxx, hood w/o button for polarizer. Has small rub
mark on front element, but does not appear to affect image quality. I've used
it for several years this way. Slight wear on focus, aperture rings. Focus is
smooth throughout. I'd call it conservatively ex overall.  $550.00

50mm Summicron-R 3cam.Shows exterior wear, but is solid mechanically with no
dings, just wear from rubbing, perfect optically. Buttery smooth focus,
sn2926xxx E55, built in hood. $250.00

90mm 2.8 Tamron SP macro, the latest version which goes to 1:1 w/o tube. EX
plus condition, rates 4.3 on Photodo. Includes hood, front cap, R adaptall 2
mount included. Outstanding quality for the money. Sells for $440.00 new plus
$40.00(appx) for R adaptall mount.  A  quality lens for general use or macro.
$255.00

Tamron SP 70-210 zoom. 3.5 throughout the zoom range and close focus to under
3'. A push pull zoom. Uses 62mm filters. A great inexpensive lens. EX +, a
couple bright marks on the zoom ring. Includes R adaptall 2 mount, hood. A we
ll-built metal barrel lens. $185.00

Buyer pays shipping/ins, Fedex 2nd day $11.00

Reply to cmrausr@aol.com offlist please.

Scott
Scott Stewart
102 Bourbon St