Subject: RE: [Leica] REMINDER/Get together in Wash, DC Saturday
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:12:33 -0500

Info for the Capitol City Brewing Co. can be found at the following
link:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.capcitybrew.com/downtown.htm

Downtown, D.C.
1100 New York Avenue, NW
(202) 628-2222

Established in 1992 as Washington, D.C.'s first brew pub since
Prohibition, our Downtown location was conceived to bring the art of
hand-crafted brewing back to the nation's Capitol. It is nestled in the
heart of the new downtown retail area in the renovated Greyhound Bus
Terminal.

Directions:
Our Downtown location is at the corner of 11 and H Streets in Northwest
Washington. It is just across the street from the Convention Center and
one block north of Metro Center.

/Mitch