Subject: [Leica] FS: M4-2, 90/2.8 E-M, 35/2.8 Summaron
From: "Paul C. Brodek" <pcb@skyweb.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:34:53 -0500

Hey All,

I am right-sizing my Leica system, and trying to raise cash for a
metered M-compatible body.  Before seller's remorse kicks in I offer
the following:

Leica M4-2 body: Black, serial #1530xxx, from the next to last batch
in '79.  Excellent condition with some minor brassing, small dent
above left strap lug, small scuff on baseplate bottom right rear, 4
small paint flecks missing on rear door.  Bought used, CLA'd by Sherry
Krauter Jan '01---clear finder and everything functions smoothly.
$850

90mm 2.8 Elmarit-M:  Latest version, serial #1649xxx, built later than
'96.  Mint condition, meaning no marks, no scuffs, no muss, no fuss.
Clean/clear glass, smooth focusing ring, precise and businesslike
aperture ring.  With front/rear caps  $850

35mm 2.8 Summaron: Serial #2240xxx, '67.  Mint- condition: two very
small (<1mm) barrel imperfections---really very pretty!  Clean glass,
focus/aperture rings smooth.  $650

10-day MBG, price included shipping/insurance in continental US.
Int'l shipping at cost.

Please contact via e-mail offlist if interested.

Best regards,

PB

Paul C. Brodek
Hillsdale, N.J. U.S.A.