Subject: RE: [Leica] Living with a D!X, picking pockets with an M
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:39:50 +0100

<I've been getting close candid people shots I was never able to capture
<with an SLR of *any* size, due to slow SLR lenses and flash
<requirements.

But Mitch I can agree with you about size and noise, and really is much
easier to take candid pics with a Leica,  but this is not due to his "slow"
feature as my Nikon FM2 is slightly bigger and much noisier than my M6 but
lenses are 35mm f1:1.4, 50mm f1:1.2 and 85mm f1:1.4 (and seldom flash) so
that I cannot follow your argument...

Kind regards

Felix