Subject: [Leica] Anastigmat 50/3.5 for the M
From: Donald Ingram <donald_i@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:18:09 +0000

I also find the O's lens beyond reproach, and even like the essential
black lens cap, but the fold up viewfinder must have cost Leica 1000's
of sales.  The leica standards viewfinder would have been a better
choice - do you think they will do an upgrade?

In the meantime,  I finally admitted defeat and the O now supports a
SBOOI  viewfinder which is beyond words.

Perhaps there are now surplus Anastigmat lenses available  -
Leica would do well to sell them in L39 and reintroduce the IIIf in
black enamel.

Donald