Subject: RE: [Leica] Is Nikon planning to release a new rangefinder to compete with the Leica M6?
From: "ludwig 9" <ludwig_9@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:00:09 +0000

It's a thing of beauty. There's a new one for sale on ebay; they want 5
grand for it (+ lens & case). For no apparent reason they show a picture of
the box it's sealed in.

>From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
>To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
>Subject: RE: [Leica] Is Nikon planning to release a new rangefinder to
>compete with the Leica M6?
>Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:20:58 -0000
>
>There's one sat in a dealer's window here in Paris - very nice looking
>camera, no price tag!
>
>Steve

"Some of my liberal friends call me a Nazi, but I don't let it bother me. I
don't let it bother me for one simple reason.
No-one has ever had a sexual fantasy about being tied up and ravished by
someone dressed as a liberal"