Subject: Re: [Leica] For Trade Friday
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:54:59 -0700

I agree 100% B.D. but I have that FL covered in a reflex. I find I prefer a
50 as my long rangefinder optic. 75 is not much further but 90 requires the
use of my imagination to visualise properly. One is always slightly
surprised by how it looks. My 90/2AA is my favourite long lens bar none, a
stunning performer. However, I am interested in exploring higher speed
lenses without spending major $$$. For inexplicable reasons, my darling
spousal unit adores me and humours me no end; but even she has her limits...

John Collier