Subject: RE: [Leica] William Albert Allard
From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 00:12:35 -0500

I met Bill Allard at the LEICA GALLERY HERE IN NYC. It was opening night
when Leica Gallery was showcasing his work.  We exchanged pleasentries, he
was very cool. he seemed to be talking to everyone who has there. Plus he
had an M6 slunged over his shoulder. He was very down to earth.
Felix Erazo
www.thrutheviewfinder.com