Subject: Re: [Leica] TTL dedicated flash plus dedicated viewfinder ?
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 21:47:34 -0800 (PST)

Joseph,

Your suggestion sounds good, but my problem is I
already have 6 M bodies -- 2 M2s, 1 M3, 1 M4 and 1M6
classic (.85) and 1 M6 TTL (.72). Now you're telling
me I need a M6 TTL (.58). But then I still would have
to eventually get the SLR for lens longer than 135mm.
I'd say Leica has this modular concept down to a
science. Perhaps the real solution is to just sell all
my Ms and get into Leica Rs and be done with. Also I
surely won't be feeling like "robbing Peter to pay
Paul".