Subject: Re: [Leica] Another PAW - Brian McCarthy
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 07:20:59 +0100

Hi Brian,

It is obvious that you had a theme for the first 3 weeks, namely using light and
shadow as the main picture element, and it worked, especially in Week 2. Of the
two Brighton pictures in Week 4, I actually like the alternate best, especially
if you crop it on the right and on the bottom to reduce the prominence of the
white wall and the dark sand.

Good to see you back in action.

Nathan