Subject: Re: [Leica] [PAW] #4 -- Eric
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 08:14:42 -0500

http://canid.com/pics/jbm_saucer_above3.jpg

Eric, I think this one is possibly the strongest image.  Why?  I think the
light works better than the previous image, and the humor or your toes
included makes the shot.  The shot of your baby looking back toward mom
needed a little more dof and a heavy crop off the right so the line of sight
is a strong diagonal.

Your main image is a good self(family)portrait, nothing wrong with that.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: [PAW] #4 -- Eric)