Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Wash, DC
From: Robert Clark <rclark@desupernet.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:50:32 -0500

Thanks for getting us all together, Steve.  I had a great time and I know
everyone else did as well...great conversation, terrific opportunities to share
ideas, a beautiful day, and delicious food and beverages.  If you didn't come,
you missed out...well worth the drive down from Lancaster.  When the roll is
called again, I'll be there.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA