Subject: RE: [Leica] Re : Pictures from Namibia
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:04:10 -0500

Adam wrote:
| I want to invite you to visit my web site, where you
| can find a set of my pictures from Namibia. Last
| Spring I spent a month there, backpacking across the
| country. I was using M6 TTLHM and three S-crons: 35
| Asph, 50 and 90AA.

Wonderful work, Adam - Powerful, disturbing, captivating. The image of the
cheetah and goats is fantastic. And, as Kyle noted, a terrifically thought
out - designed - site.

I wonder, however, if you have some additional images of people, which, by
their presence, would make even more powerful the images which are devoid of
them.

B. D.