Subject: Re: [Leica] Posting First Pictures
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:34:31 -0800

Thanks for your comments and suggestions, Don.  I see what you are
saying. I have a shot like you suggest but cut off part of the rear of
the car and there's too much space between the sign and the car -- have
to get used to using a RF.

All my wife could say was, "that sure is a sad picture".  But it says
something to me -- a new county law has people dropping junkers off all
over -- it is an
epidemic.

Tires around a stop sign prevent people from running over them while
having fun on Saturday night.  Sad comment, but true.

Many have kindly offered advice on scanning, which I have tried to
apply.  I will be posting replacements for the pictures on the Gallery
sometime soon.  I think they will look a lot better.

Ted in Olalla