Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW#4 (Paul)
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:56:36 -0600

I like the angle, the compsition and the motion in the arms and cymbal (is
that what it's called on a drum set?)....I wish the head was not so blurry.
Maybe if it were burned in more so the features were at least seeable it
would look better to my eye. He seems sooooo anonymous that it leaves me
disinterested.

Lea