Subject: [Leica] Pictures from Namibia
From: "Legarre, Henry (hleg)" <HLEG@chevrontexaco.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 08:39:16 -0600

> Leica Users digest       Sunday, January 27 2002       Volume 21 : Number
> 287
> Adam wrote:
> I want to invite you to visit my web site, where you can find a set of my
> pictures from Namibia. Last Spring I spent a month there, backpacking
> across the country. I was using M6 TTLHM and three S-crons: 35 Asph, 50
> and 90AA.

	Adam,

	I very much enjoyed your site, simple, yet creative.
	The pictures were good.  Having spent much time throughout the
Namibian desert and villages, with my M3/M6 and assorted lenses; I can
really appreciate the starkness of the images, as well as the challenges
with the lighting and sand.  Looking forward to seeing the rest of your
photos, once you post them.

	Cheers,

	Henry