Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Motor-M or Rapidwinder
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:44:35 -0500

That's impressive - Of course when during the church service did you shoot?
I've learned that as soon as there is any degree of ambient noise, multiple
conversations, etc., people don't even notice the noise of the Nikon F100,
which is quieter than a lot of motor-driven SLRs, but is definitely noisier
than the Motor-M. On the other hand, in a quiet room - or a church, for that
matter, even the M shutter being released can sound painfully loud - as I
learned to my chagrin while shooting a wedding last summer.;-)

B. D.