Subject: RE: [Leica] starbucks situation
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:17:01 -0500

Right you are: my brother in law who lives in Seattle refuses to drink any
other brand of gourmet coffee of which there are several other great places
in Seattle.  He has his own mixture that they call 'The Greg' .  Greg was in
fact late to my fathers funeral because he couldn't find a Starbucks in
Colorado!

I myself love to bug the hell out of the people at Starbucks in our Barnes
and Noble by asking for a regular coffee - they have no idea what that is.
My machine at home is now filled ONLY with DunkinDonuts beans - give me
enough time and I'll become a snob.

ernie