Subject: Re: [Leica] kyle's week 4 PAW - more half naked goth's
From: Steve Rowell <steverowell@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:21:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kyle,

Nice light. On my monitor I couldn't make out detail in the low values (probably just a monitor
variation thang). It looked like the model disappeared into the floor. Also, I didn't think the
right side added much. Some foam core in strategic places might have bounced enough of the main
back in to bring the low values up a notch. Really liked the main though.

Steve Rowell