Subject: Re: [Leica] Ruby Slippers; SonC's PAW4
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:11:09 -0600

on 1/28/02 10:09 AM, SonC (Sonny Carter) at sonc@sonc.com wrote:

> Here's my Picture of the Week four.
> http://www.sonc.com/paw2/ruby_slippers.htm

I'm with you on the first 3 shots together. The last shot is the one I like
the best but don't think it goes with the others, it can stand on it's own.
I would have liked to see more space above her head and below her feet, not
a lot just a little. I think the crop alignment should follow the rail
closest to us, and not the furthest, as that would put her body position
leaning forward over the rail and the wall lines in the BG in a more natural
state...

- --
John
Chicago, IL