Subject: RE: [Leica] Bovine Misinformation
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:50:16 -0700

I think it's bovine growth hormone Marc

all the extra hormones they put in cows to get more milk or fatten em up -
or something like that.

Along with all the antibiotics they pump em with to stop em dying...
apparently partly to blame for the ineffectiveness of many antibiotics now -
we eat em with our beef and then the bugs grow immune to them... again, so
I've heard  :-)

tim a