Subject: Re: [Leica] week 5: PAWnut butter
From: "she's 18; he's 31" <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:19:43 -0600

On Monday, January 28, 2002, at 08:49  PM, Don Dory wrote:

> Brad, great texture, and good interpretation of the assignment.

thanks, don.  i wasn't totally pleased with the contrast.  i think next
time i might use a blue or green filter to darken the peanut butter and
increase contrast with my model's skin.

for the record, if you ever use peanut butter as a body paint, be sure
to scrape off the bulk of it before your model gets into the shower.  it
can clog the drain, leading to the possiblity that you'll have to
explain things to your landlord.

not that that's ever happened to me.

- --
brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=190241

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

When I get depressed, I just look at our two wiener dogs.  You'll never
see more of a can-do attitude in a can't-do body than a wiener dog."
	--Kevin Kling

Rap is a continuation of the Sex Pistols; it's quite obvious.
	--John(nny Rotten) Lydon