Subject: [Leica] week 5: PAWnut butter
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 21:36:54 +1100

Brad,
I like the fact that you picked up on the 'Peanut Butter' theme that has 'spread' over the LUG. Nice idea for sending up. I think perhaps the LUG could occasionally do
well to 'set a topic' periodically for all to attempt in a given week.
I think you could have worked your particular pics up a bit more. Both technically and aesthetically. They are close to losing detail down the highlight side an dlook flat as
a consequence. I feel that the direction you have chosen to go with your pics needs to be given a little more reason for spreading peanut butter on a body. The idea is
O.K. but needs to be visually authenticated a bit more. A naked body in this context, I suggest, needs a little more reason for what we are shown. That is to say, anyone
not conversant with the current 'spread' on the LUG would have some difficulty interpretion what the pics are about. Not much, but a little more visual story would help. I
have a few ideas myself, but a bit tedious to explain here.
Hope you find this helpful.
Cheers,
JohnA

John Amiet