Subject: Re: [Leica] Louisnana's answer to Starbucks
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:49:24 EST

In a message dated 1/28/02 11:44:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, sonc@sonc.com
writes:

> I was on my way from Natchitoches to Leesville (through the Kisatchie
>  National Forest) to install some printers at our Fort Polk Campus Library,
>  and I passed through Provencal.

........wonderful story, Sonny. Is there only one such in Provencal? About a
year and a half ago my wife and I and some friends were on our way from
Natchez to New Orleans. The Mississippi friends suggested driving through
Nagidosh (we've another friend whose folks live in that town, who taught me
the correct pronunciation?) and we did. Don't remember driving through
Provencal but that's the anti-starbucks we're all looking for.

Seth            LaK 9