Subject: Re: [Leica] starbucks situation OT
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:52:53 -0600

We're surrouonded by Starbucks here in KC...a growing trend for us...and
while I've shot many photos unhassled in the one closest to my home (and
even managed some coffee cup still lifes in one out in Seattle) I have to
say that their coffee is damn near the nastiest stuff I've ever

Give me the sole proprietorship shop anyday!
Lea