Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: 280 telyt--words and pictures (LONG!)
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:49:38 -0800

> > Another even more complicated question : isn't it
> > possible to take beautiful pictures not in b&w? I know
> > many of the ancient great authors, and many members of
> > the list,  worked in b&w but some more modern do in color;
> > just a remembrance for Ernst Haas for example...To do
> > mainly pictures in b&w "looks" like good pictures but not
> > always they are...

I enjoy the challenge of black and white - and frankly I'm not sure I see or
understand color well enough to really do a good job. It's a place where I feel
I have control over most parts of the process in an affordable way.

But I think we're seeing a pretty good amount of color on this list these days
which I definately enjoy.

Adam Bridge