Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW Weeks 1,2,3,4/sl
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:56:09 -0600

Steve:

>Week 2 is interesting because of the double reflection of the girl in the
>picture which makes her look as if she is on the street with other
>pedestrians:
>
>http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2002/paw2wk2.html
>
>Week 3. I am not big on giving pictures a name but if I had to I would call
>this 'Girl in the Window' or 'Looking at Each Other':
>
>http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2002/paw2wk3.html

One thing that distracts me in both of these images are the distortions
caused by using a wide angle lens and not holding the camera parallel to the
walls.  It's really obvious in the building shot for week 3 just looking at
the windows.  In week 2, the brick wall behind the woman looks like all the
bricks are about to slide off.  :)

Eric